CARTIER SANTOS DE CARTIER LARGE WATCH
The Santos de Cartier watch collection from the famous La Chaux de Fonds-based watchmaker combines its Parisian heritage with an original design concept created in 1904 by Louis Carter for Brazilian aviator, Alberto Santos Dumont.
Its 39.8mm square-shaped case has been crafted from robust, anti-corrosive stainless steel and features the instantly recognisable screws bolted onto a black ADLC-coated bezel – a signature design element of the Santos de Cartier watch collection. The men’s Cartier watch is powered by the calibre 1847 MC movement which provides a 42-hour power reserve.
- Men’s Santos de Cartier watch 39.8mm
- Black dial with visible Roman numeral hour markers
- Luminous-coated central sword-shaped hands
- Date window at 6 o’clock
- Powered by the automatic Calibre 1847 MC – 42-hour power reserve
- Crown set with faceted black synthetic spinel
- 100-meter water resistant steel case with black ADLC-coated bezel
- Black rubber strap with additional black alligator leather band
- Quick Switch technology and steel adjustable folding buckle
All our jewellery is custom made and tailored to suit our clients needs.
Please contact us and request an in-store or telephone appointment and you will be given a VIP shopping experience with a dedicated member of our team .